Monday 18 January 2016

Let's begin...

Hey! This is my first ever post on my new blog; Makeup & Sammie. I thought I would start it off with a bit of a intro into who I actually am...

WHO
My full name is Samantha Warburton, but I definitely prefer Sammie. I'm 21 years old and I currently reside in Lancashire in the North West of England. 

WHAT
In short, I used to do a bit of blogging a few years back when I was still in Sixth Form. However, that took up all my spare time and that blog sort of left the picture. But now I have a new job at MAC Cosmetics and I have a lot more free time along side that and freelancing. I am an absolute addict of everything beauty related; makeup, skincare, brushes etc etc so I thought what better way to express this love than with a blog! 


WHEN
This blog was started on the Monday 18th January 2016. I thought it could be one of my new years resolutions to start writing a blog and see where I can take it within the next year. 









No comments:

Post a Comment